YSR Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme First Beneficiary List Released 2020 [Check Status Online, Name Final List, How to Check Eligibility @ jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in]
In this developing country there are people who belong to below poverty line. This is the reason the Andhra Pradesh government decided to uplift the condition of the people by providing them the opportunity of education. Soon after becoming the chief minister of Andhra Pradesh Jaganmohan Reddy has launched the scheme called AmmaVodi to empower the education system of the state. In order to get basic education people requires money and this is the reason the mother or the guardian of the student will get monetary grant.
|Name of scheme
|CM YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy
|Mode of application
|Underprivileged students of Andhra Pradesh
Key features of the scheme
- Objective of the scheme- The scheme will help to bring immense development in the education sector. The scheme wants to work in the grassroot level so that students can get the basic education from the schools and colleges. It will also encourage them to pursue higher education in future.
- Improving the literacy rate- The scheme will help to increase the literacy rate of the state by educating the students of the state.
- Financial assistance- The scheme will provide financial help to the students. The money will be given to mother or to any other legal guardian of the student. Every student will receive 15000 rupees per year as financial help till class 12.
- Benefit of the scheme- The only benefit of the scheme is that it will help to reduce the school dropouts.
- Type of students- According to the rules of the scheme, the students from government and non-government schools will get the benefit under the scheme.
Eligibility criteria for the scheme
- Category of students- According to the rules of the scheme, the students need to be from the BPL category.
- Types of students- The students need to be from class 1 to class 12 in any government or private school of Andhra Pradesh.
- Residents of Andhra Pradesh- In order to get the benefits of the scheme the students need to be the domicile of Andhra Pradesh.
- Percentage of attendance- In order to get the benefit of the scheme the students are required to have at least 75% attendance in school.
- Discontinuation of study-If any student discontinue their study in the middle they will not receive any assistance from the scheme.
- Government employees- of any of the parents work under state of central government will not get the benefit under the scheme.
- State-based school- The scheme will be only implemented only of the student is studying at a school in Andhra Pradesh.
- Residential proof- In order to apply for the scheme the candidate needs to produce residential proof during application. One can show voter ID card and ration card as address proof. In that case electricity bill will also be accepted.
- Ration card- According to the rule of the scheme, the candidate must have white ration card. And they are asked to submit white ration card during the time of application.
- Passport picture- in order to apply for the scheme the student’s mother is required to submit a passport size picture at the time of application.
- Bank account details- The scheme wants to maintain a transparency regarding money transfer and this is the reason the candidates are asked to submit their bank account details so that the money gets debited directly to the account.
- Proof of school- In order to prove that the candidate is studying in the school the candidates are asked to submit school name, ID card, etc.
How to apply for the scheme?
- Visiting the website-
In order to apply for the scheme, the candidates need to visit the official website. After visiting the site the candidates asked to download the form and then print it.
- Filling up the form-
after printing the form the candidates are asked to fill the form and the candidates are asked to attach current passport size picture.
- Attaching the documents-
After filling up the form the candidates are asked to attach the photocopy of all the required documents.
- Submitting the form-
The candidates are asked to submit the form with documents to the nearest office.
With the implementation of the scheme the students who are not privileged and face difficulty in continuing their study will get the opportunity to study. The scheme is wise step towards developing a state and basic education is a fundamental right so the state government of Andhra Pradesh is trying hard to provide basic things to the people of the state.
- Atal Bhujal Yojana
- Gopabandhu Sikhya Sahayata Yojana
- All Pension Plans in India
- How Apply Atal Pension Yojana