Samajik Suraksha Vridhjan Krishak Samman Pension Scheme In Rajasthan – Old Age Pension Scheme in Rajasthan
Lots of schemes had been implemented by the former Rajasthan CM for the betterment of the poor and elderly farmers. The new government is also walking on the same line and is eager to offer social and monetary security for old farmers. The project has been targeted towards the development of the old agricultural workers (Farmers) in the area. The name of the scheme is Samajik Suraksha Vridhjan Krishak Samman Pension Scheme. Once the scheme is implemented, the state will offer pension to the selected elderly farmers. If you desire to know more about the eligibility, documents and application process, read the article carefully.
|Name of the scheme
|Samajik Suraksha Vridhjan Krishak Samman Pension Yojana
|Date of announcement
|Date of implementation
|Old and financially invalid farmers
Key features of the scheme
- Development of farmers – The Rajasthan government is aware of the poor condition of the farmers in the state. The primary objective of the implementation of this scheme is to offer old and invalid farmers a financial support.
- Financial support – It is rather difficult for the old farmers to lead their lives without any financial security. The implementation of this scheme will eliminate the issue to some extent.
- Total pension amount (Above 55) – The state government has announced that under the project, applicants will receive Rs. 750 in their bank accounts as the old age pension.
- Pension for senior candidates (Above 75) – In case the age of the old agricultural labor is either 75 years or more, then such an applicant will receive increase pension amount. For such beneficiaries, the pension sum will be Rs. 1000 on a monthly basis.
- Frequency of payment – The pension amount will be transferred in the bank account of the applicant on a monthly basis. Beneficiaries will get the money every month without fail.
- Total beneficiary number – Crude state estimates has come with a figure that seems rather promising. The CM has also announced that with the implementation of this pension project, 11 lakh needy and eligible agricultural workers will attain financial support.
Eligibility and documents necessary for application
- Residential requirement – The entire budgetary requirements will be taken care of by the Rajasthan government. Thus, only those farmers, which are legal residents of the state, will be allowed to get the old age pension. Thus, applicants will have to submit copies of their legal residential certificates.
- Personal ID documents – Applicants need to attach some personal identification documents with the registration form. The photocopy of the Aadhar card, or the voter card will be considered by the state authority.
- Age proof certificate – The scheme will offer pension to female agricultural workers if they have completed the age of 55 years. For male farmers, the age limit is 58 years. Thus, applicants need to submit their age certificate to support the claims.
- Financial background of the farmers – The scheme will offer financial assistance to only financially weak farmers. The scheme highlights than only small and marginal agricultural workers will be allowed to get the financial assistance.
- Bank account details – The pension amount will be deposited in the bank account of the farmers. Thus, applicants must submit documents, which highlight the bank account related details clearly. This will pave the path for proper distribution of benefits and transparency.
How to get the application form and register?
The Rajasthan government has only announced the scheme features as well as the implementation date. However, nothing has been officially informed about the enrollment procedure. As the project targets old farmers, it is obvious that all registrations will be done online. The scheme will come into effect from the next month. Before that, the state authority will make the registration related announcements. To know more about the application related details, stay glued to this site.
The financial background of small and marginal agricultural workers is not up to the mark. Financial support, directed from the coffers of the state authority will strengthen the financial condition of the old farmers. With the implementation of this old age pension project, the state government will be able to assure a small sum on a regular basis. The money will not wipe out all financial problems, but will offer some respite. The state must think about increasing the assistance amount or come up with similar schemes.